Resources Minister Dan Rogerson is to give the keynote address at the Secondary Commodities Markets conference on 4 February in London.
He will give an update on the MRF Code of Practice and Quality Action Plan as well as outline Government policy on ensuring better use of materials.
Other speakers confirmed to speak at the conference and networking event include:
- Felicity Burch from EEF – The Manufacturers Association on how the global economy will impact on recyclate prices in 2014
- Andrew Perkins from Smurfit Kappa on developments in the paper sector
- Keith Freegard from Axion Polymers on what is happening in the plastics sector
- Rebecca Cocking will give an update on the glass market
- James Piper from Budget Pack Environmental will look at the compliance market
- Paul Levett will look at understanding how to get value from materials in contracts
To book your place for just £219+VAT visit www.rebnews.com/events or call Cara Simmons on 01635 897 135
This conference takes place on 4 February at One Drummond Gate in London.
Delegates that have booked to attend so far include recycling companies, waste management companies, local authorities, consultants, equipment manufacturers and providers, service companies and others. So it also offers a perfect networking opportunity for anybody interested in the collection, trade and processing of materials and how the markets will develop in 2014.