Only a small number of discounted tickets remain for the Secondary Commodity Markets conference on 26 April.
Taking place at the Oxford Spires Hotel, this conference looks at the global markets for secondary materials and how factors such as politics, shipping and foreign exchange affect the market.
- Peter Sainsbury from WRAP on the impact of the global economy on the recycling market
- Jakob Rindegren from ESA on what Brexit means for the recycling market
- Craig Robinson from Cycle Link on trends in the international paper market
- David Wilson from Vanden Recycling on the factors impacting on the global plastics sector
- Paul Sanderson from REB Intelligence on pricing trends seen over the past year.
This conference provides essential information that could prove critical in ensuring your business or organisation gets best value for its recycle materials.
To book a place, visit www.secondarycommoditymarkets.eventbrite.co.uk