The REB Summit 2017 will look at three topics: China, Brexit and technology.
Now in its sixth year, at the Summit you can:
- Find out from market experts how the ban on imports of scrap plastics and unsorted paper will impact on the recycling market
- Listen to and participate in the debate on whether we should adopt the EU Circular Economy package or develop a UK policy
- Discover how new technologies could transform the recycling market.
With almost 50 people already attending, this is the perfect networking opportunity to meet senior people in the recycling and waste sector, plus others such as retailers and manufacturers.
Plus, there are still a limited number of tickets available to enable you to attend the conference, the gala dinner and get a room at the conferene venue for just £350+vat and fees. Or alternatively, attend the conference only for just £200+vat and fees.
The conference takes place at the luxurious New Hall Hotel & Spa in Birmingham on 30 October 2017.
Book now at: http://harosa.com/reb-recycling-summit-2017/
- Craig Cutajar, head of materials services, Kier
- Adam Read, external affairs director, Suez
- Simon Ellin, chief executive, The Recycling Association
- Stuart Hayward-Higham, techical development director, Suez
- Plus more speakers to be confirmed soon.
Find out more at: http://harosa.com/reb-recycling-summit-2017/