Ecosurety managing director James Piper will look at how the PRN/PERN market is developing at this year’s Secondary Commodity Markets Conference.
Taking place on 26 April in Oxford, Secondary Commodity Markets is the leading conference on understanding the trends in the buying and selling of recyclable materials.
With the PRN market remaining volatile, James will look at where the market has been and give some thoughts on where it might be headed.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Jakob Rindegren, ESA on will Brexit make a difference to the UK recycling sector
- Craig Robinson, Cyclelink UK on the current state of the international paper market
- David Wilson, Vanden Recycling on the UK within the global recycled plastics market
- Peter Sainsbury, WRAP on how the global economy is affecting the recycling market
- Joseph Doherty, Regen on developments in MRF sorting technology and developments in packaging
- Paul Sanderson, REB Intelligence on trends to look out for in the UK and world recycling markets.
With limited discounted tickets available, book now to ensure you get information that could be essential for your business or organisation.
Visit http://www.secondarycommoditymarkets.eventbrite.co.uk to attend