The premier conference on the pricing and trends in the recycling market has been launched for 2017.
Secondary Commodity Markets 2017 takes place on 26 April at Oxford Spires Hotel.
- Jakob Rindegren, ESA on will Brexit make a difference to the UK recycling sector
- Craig Robinson, Cyclelink UK on the current state of the international paper market
- David Wilson, Vanden Recycling on the UK within the global recycled plastics market
- Paul Sanderson, REB Intelligence on trends to look out for in the UK and world recycling markets.
More speakers will be confirmed soon.
Tickets for the event start at just £85 plus VAT and fees, but are strictly limited. With overall tickets limited, it is essential to book early to take advantage of low prices and ensure you can attend.
Book now at www.secondarycommoditymarkets.eventbrite.co.uk
The conference looks at what has been happening in the recycling market in terms of pricing trends over recent years, and seeks expert opinion to help companies understand the factors that will impact on the price of material in the coming months and years.
Delegates from the following sectors have attended in previous years:
- Recycling companies – plastic, paper, metals and glass
- Waste management companies
- Local authorities
- Trade Associations
- Financial institutions
Find out more at www.secondarycommoditymarkets.eventbrite.co.uk