Scrap-ex are organising the Achieving High Quality and High Value Recycling conference and networking event on 21 March at Warwick racecourse.
Have you booked your place yet for just £299+VAT? Book here to attend.
The speakers at this event are experts on the MRF Code of Practice and how to get the most value out of the recycling stream. They are:
- Bill Griffiths, national recycling manager, Viridor on how to monitor output from a MRF
- Steve Creed, director Wales and new programmes at WRAP on its programmes to improve quality and increase the value extracted from the waste stream
- Ranjit Baxi, managing director, J&H Sales International on what the quality expectations of the export market are
- Chris Dow, managing director, Closed Loop Recycling on the quality needs of domestic recyclers
- and Kevin Thomas, director – MRF operations at Casepak on how to build a MRF designed for quality material output.