Secondary Commodity Markets Conference 2016 has been launched to help you find out about market conditions for the rest of the year.
The conference is being held on 12 April at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa in Liverpool and offers the perfect opportunity to discover from industry experts what the future holds for currently low recyclate prices, the factors that are influencing these prices and how you can maximise value from your current material inventory.
- Dr Maria Jesus Herririas from the Deparment of Economics at the University of Birmingham on the Development of the Chinese Economy and its Environment
- Paul Briggs from Mark Lyndon Paper Enterprises on the current state of the global paper market
- Steve Lee from CIWM on the factors that will impact on the recycling sector in 2016
- Rick Hindley from Alupro on how to maximise communications and collection systems to get more value from material
- More speakers to be confirmed soon
Tickets are now on sale with a total of just 10 Early Bird tickets available at £225 compared to the standard price of £275.
Book now and ensure you make the most of the recyclate in your yards or facilities or find out more information